Thursday, February 18, 2010

MORE Snow!!!!













This has been an absolutely crazy year for weather in this country. Today it looked ominous as always but then a little snow started coming down around 2:30. I assumed wouldn't amount to anything like the past few flurries have been but then after an hour and a half it really started to accumulate.



















We ran up to the post office really quick but then after we got back we loaded on our snow clothes and had fun in the snow.



















We had a snow ball fight and made a snow bunny.













The sad thing is that 30 minutes after we came inside the snow bunny fell over because the snow was so heavy. I tried to distract the kids after I gasp from seeing the poor thing laying flat on it's face, but Addison was totally distraught. But the most amazing thing happened when Kevin (aka super dad) got home. He said he honked his car horn and "woke up" the snowman and he popped right back up...well enough to be only a little slumped over. Everyone was happy again in the Dea household especially the snowman!!!

No comments: