Sometimes when Harrison is napping, Addison and I get some mommy/Addie time and today since it was so nice out we decided to make sand castles. We started out not being able to make a proper sand castle because our sand was too dry, so we loaded up the water cans and made ourselves some good building sand. Every time I got a good pile of sand up dear Addie would knock it down, but we did have lots of fun playing together. We talk about castles a lot since we go to see one almost 1 a month it seems so she's going to wonder where all the castles have gone when we move back home some day. Sunday, June 14, 2009
Building Sandcastles
Sometimes when Harrison is napping, Addison and I get some mommy/Addie time and today since it was so nice out we decided to make sand castles. We started out not being able to make a proper sand castle because our sand was too dry, so we loaded up the water cans and made ourselves some good building sand. Every time I got a good pile of sand up dear Addie would knock it down, but we did have lots of fun playing together. We talk about castles a lot since we go to see one almost 1 a month it seems so she's going to wonder where all the castles have gone when we move back home some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment