For the past 10 months I have been trying to get Harrison to take a bottle, a sippy cup, whatever I could to get him to be not so reliant on my for a drink. Well I've found something that he finally likes...a Fruit Shoot bottle. Now I don't give him the juice but I fill up these mini water bottles essentially and he gulps it down. It is a little messier than a sippy cup but it works. We did notice a couple months ago that he would kind of take water from a bigger one but now he can pick up these little ones on his own and gulp it down...now to get him to drink milk from it...the saga continues.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Bottle Breakthrough
For the past 10 months I have been trying to get Harrison to take a bottle, a sippy cup, whatever I could to get him to be not so reliant on my for a drink. Well I've found something that he finally likes...a Fruit Shoot bottle. Now I don't give him the juice but I fill up these mini water bottles essentially and he gulps it down. It is a little messier than a sippy cup but it works. We did notice a couple months ago that he would kind of take water from a bigger one but now he can pick up these little ones on his own and gulp it down...now to get him to drink milk from it...the saga continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that life may get a bit easier for you on the feeding front. He's taking steps in the right direction. ;o)
Post a Comment