Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day - 2011



















I had the most wonderful Mother's Day. Kevin and the kiddos went out the day before to do some special shopping and the kids were so excited that they had a tough time keeping a secret in regards to my gift. The thing is that I couldn't understand what Harry was trying to tell me that they got me so it did really stay a surprise, but Addison was just distraught that Harry wouldn't be quiet. They were so sweet and let me sleep in a bit that morning and then after I got up and got myself ready they yelled down the hall to me to come out. Then they were all hidden under a blanket and jumped out yelling surprise and handed me my card and my present - NEW Wellies!!!! I had always wanted to get a pair in England but never got around to doing it, but these were perfect! I had been missing England quite a bit and these was just lovely to get.

After breakfast we loaded up a picnic and made our way out to Jubilee State Park. There we had a nice picnic, flew some kites, and went on a really long nature hike. It was a beautiful day and I was so proud to be mommy!

No comments: