Friday, March 25, 2011

Final Friday...














I woke up this morning and saw that the sun was out and since it was my last Friday, I thought, "Why not head up to Stamford one last time to the market, to see what I could see!"













I invited one of my dearest friends Kerry to come along with me. We both had our youngest kiddos with us, but she'd never been to it yet and I thought it would be fun to share this memory with her. Kerry can always make me laugh. She is just full of enthusiasm and speaks what's on her mind, and even if it's negative it comes out totally funny. I love the stories she tells of her days going to Ascot, riding horses, and of her family - they are a crazy crew!

Kerry holds special place in my heart as when her son first started school I approached her right away to make her feel welcome. It's always awkward for me starting and wished someone would have taken me under their wing to show me the ropes, so I was paying it forward with her. We hit it off immediately, and us both had kids similar ages we had loads of playdates together.



















After school we stopped at the Glinton park for a picnic and play time. We got a special treat after a few minutes as Stash and Peter came walking through the park to play for a while as well.












Stash and Harry riding together on the elephant slider that they replaced the little kids playhouse that burnt down after a practical joke on Bonfire Night.

























Me with my friend Joanna...so wonderful to get to know her over the past couple of months. Wished we could have gotten to know each other more earlier on, but just because I'm leaving doesn't mean this friendship has to end.

No comments: