Today I tried out our new Wii fit finally and had a hoot. Kevin and I were laughing at each other so hard and I literally fell on to the floor and couldn't open my eyes because they were so full of tears. You look so goofy trying to do the moves especially with the hula hoop games.Both of us are categorized as "overweight" according to our BMI so we've got some work to do. It actually told me I could lose 25 lbs and Kevin said he couldn't see where I could lose that much weight (what a sweet husband). My goal is to lose another "stone" which is 14 lbs. The problem is that the only time I can do my workouts is when the kids are taking a nap at the same time so I only get about 30-40 minutes max. every other day if I'm lucky, so I guess I'll have to extend out my goal time.
I am really enjoying the yoga bit, hula hoops, and kung fu, but that step aerobics is sooooo tricky!
No comments:
Post a Comment