I also introduced Addison to some stencils that my mom got for my brother, sister and I when we were very young. She caught on very quickly how to use them and loved being able to draw a horsey, a duck, squares, and more....what a wonderful thing to see your children grow artistically and how excited they get when they learn a new skill.Monday, November 2, 2009
Small Wonders
I also introduced Addison to some stencils that my mom got for my brother, sister and I when we were very young. She caught on very quickly how to use them and loved being able to draw a horsey, a duck, squares, and more....what a wonderful thing to see your children grow artistically and how excited they get when they learn a new skill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
gotta love the sibling bond!!! so sweet!
oh and Drake used to eat apples like that! ;)
Extremely sweet! Love it!!!
Post a Comment