Monday, July 20, 2009

Smooth Sailin' (Flyin' I guess)

Our travels back to the US and then back to the UK seemed to go so smooth. With all the trouble we had last time we added in extra precautions for potential delays, so with nothing going bad we had plenty of waiting time at the airport.  Our three hour layover in Chicago let us eat at Chili's one last time which was nice and we had plenty of time to get the kiddos in their PJs before we boarded the plane.  The flight went so quickly.  After battling Harry a bit to get him to sleep, he was out until we got to England.  Addie on the other hand couldn't get comfortable so for part of the flight I laid my legs across both of our seats and laid her on top off my legs.  We ended up getting in a whole hour early which was nice, but the car ride home was the toughest I think because I was sooooo tired and I could not get comfortable.  Upon our arrival home we got a wonderful greeting from the Wong's and Min left goodies in the fridge for us.  We also got treated to dinner at their place that night and even though we were super tired it was great to get together with friends.  We will surely miss this tradition we so wonderfully started with each other.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Fun catching up on your trip home! Addison was adorable as a flower girl and I am so relieved for you that she did so well. I would have been a nervous wreck.