Harrison has discovered my car keys and is doing the same miraculous act that his sister did at this age. They never see us lock to door from the inside but somehow they both have figured out that a key goes in the door lock. Must be a natural instinct or something.... It is truly fun to see Harrison doing all the little things that Addison amazed us with for her first times, but amongst all the news for her I need to make sure I document all his firsts as well. Sorry little buddy if I forget something!!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
How Do they Know How to Do That???
Harrison has discovered my car keys and is doing the same miraculous act that his sister did at this age. They never see us lock to door from the inside but somehow they both have figured out that a key goes in the door lock. Must be a natural instinct or something.... It is truly fun to see Harrison doing all the little things that Addison amazed us with for her first times, but amongst all the news for her I need to make sure I document all his firsts as well. Sorry little buddy if I forget something!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Harrison is SO BIG!! All Beckett does is climb and it is exhausting! He has no interest in getting into drawers, etc...just climbing. My other 3 were not climbers-thank goodness. I feel your pain!
Post a Comment