
For Christmas, Addison's Great Grandma Roux made her 2 new aprons and oven mit so that she could help mommy and daddy in the kitchen. Grandma Sally made her one too, so I think this could be a sign that I'm going to have my little girl grow up to be a famous chef some day. Well Grandma Roux made mommy a matching apron so we could coordinate in the kitchen.

It seems now that every time I start pulling out bowls and such out, Addison finds a stool or chair to pull over and jump right in the action. This morning we were making pancakes and she LOVES to break the eggs. I let her do it herself, but into a separate bowl so I can pick out all the shells. She does a really good job with it and is very gentle with the eggs when trying to break them on the counter but then squeezes the life out of them when she tries to break them apart. It's so cute.

Of course after a tough morning of baking she takes a break by reading a book to the little Christmas Granny.
No comments:
Post a Comment