Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Lambs

Today Addison and I went to my friend Holli's house as we do every other Wednesday, but today was a little extra special. Just behind Holli's house are some public footpaths that go right through a field full of sheep and spring lambs. Since the kids are out of school for spring holiday, we made it a great adventure today to check them out. All the kids put on their "wellies" (rain boots) except for me and Addie...I haven't made the effort to get her a pair yet. We then had to be very careful not to step on any "black pudding" left by the sheepies in the field, so I carried Addison most of the time. We had a lovely afternoon!

2 comments:

Holli said...

I am so glad you had fun and sad that naps make you leave most ended up staying around till 7! We just can't get enough of each other!:)

Anonymous said...

It is so fun reading about what you do during the day. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the stories. We love them. It is good that you can do those things so you can bring back lots of memories with you from England. I love the "lamb pudding"!!