Monday, February 18, 2008

Conjucta-What???

Well today I brought dear Addison to the GP because for the past few days she's had this awful icky goop coming out of her eyes. The doctor said she has conjuctavitis which is an infection in the eye. I had never heard of such a thing but I guess it's pretty common and contagious in children. We picked up some eye drops at the chemist (which didn't cost a dime because prescriptions for children are free). I guess I can tell you that a one year old who doesn't want something dropped in her eyes can develop the strength of 10 men in about 2.2 seconds. It's the most horrifying thing to have to wrestle your child and pin their arms down and hold their head while trying to pry open their eyes....and I have to do this 4 times a day for a week...yikes.

1 comment:

Holli said...

translation- PINK EYE! :)